Thursday 19 August 2010

BONSOIR.

Wellcum to asktubelord.com
this is it.
A tour beckons soon, once again with our super-duper buddies Tall Ships for the UK and a band called Axis for Ireland. Dates can be found in the 'Tour' section.

The smash-hit EP 'Tezcatlipoca' has been slightly delayed for reasons beyond our control. Although I'll let you in on a secret....The mesh on my screen split, thus determining it a useless object. I was devasted for a while but subsequent to a brief trip to visit Castro in Berlin, all problems cease to exist and I'm three of the six-layers in. Apologies but it'll be worth the wait I promise.

Thank you to our good friend Guppy for creating the site, click on the links page to see/hear more from his bad self.

So this is it. A new EP upon us, a split series 7" from Brighton-based One Inch Badge Records will be released soon enough (cover can be seen somewhere, click, hold and scroll) and album number two is coming along nicely. By the time of tour we'll be 12 songs strong and only a few to go before the recording process begins post-tour.

I'm getting tired of words, basically...this is how we feel in video form...



No comments:

Post a Comment